I'm finishing my coffee...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Adobe Buzzword

Strolling around the Educause Exhibits, I happened into the Adobe booth and got an impromptu demonstration of Buzzword. A recent acquisition of the software giant, Buzzword is quite an impressive internet application.

Closest to Google Docs in its function, Buzzword breathes new life into the notion of what an internet application can be. With some really nice touches in layout and design, it is very easy to use (my four year old has picked up on how to use it). Though I haven't dugg too deep into the program, I think the only thing that seems to be missing is a set of hotkeys that can be used to control the program.

It would be interesting to see Adobe release its whole CS suite as internet apps to be used within any browser. Imagine doing your graphic or webdesign work from your iPhone. Oh the places you'll see:











Digg!
| del.icio.us it! | Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: